The Space Coast Brews Cruise van will not leave any later than 15 minutes after the scheduled departure time.
If Brews Cruise guests arrive at the cruise’s meeting place intoxicated, it is at the guide’s discretion whether or not to allow them on board. If you are turned away due to intoxication, you will still be charged in full for the cruise.
You must be at least 21 years of age to sample beers (valid ID required).
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Cancellation occurring prior to 48 hours will be eligible for a refund of tour fare minus card processing fees. Cancellation occurring within 48 hours of tour will not receive refund of tour. Space Coast Brews Cruise reserves the right to cancel tours due to unsafe weather or unfavorable roadways. Consideration for such circumstances are determined by the tour guide/driver. At time of tour cancellation due to said circumstances, all available efforts will be taken to notify the scheduled customers.
Refunds are granted only for cancellations occurring prior to 48 hours of scheduled tour, and if tour is cancelled by Space Coast Brews Cruise. Tours may be cancelled at the discretion of Space Coast Brews Cruise due to harsh or severe weather resulting in unfavorable and unsafe road conditions.
WAIVER & RELEASE
Download printable version HERE
Tour Date________________________ Tour Guide: Donald Roberts______
In consideration for the services of Space Coast Tours and Event, LLC D.B.A. Space Coast Brews Cruise – (“Operator”), each person signing below (“Participant”) acknowledges and agrees as follows:
1. To assume and accept all risks arising out of, associated with or related to any and all activities in any way related to participation in events or services provided, arranged, organized, conducted, sponsored, authorized or allowed by Operator, whether such activities take place entering, exiting or while a passenger on the Space Coast Brews Cruise van and/or bus, or any other arranged transportation, inside or outside the premises of any brewery, restaurant, pub or tavern, or on any other property on which all or part of the Space Coast Brews Cruise tour takes place. Participant acknowledges and voluntarily assumes the risks of illness, injury and death associated with these activities, inherent or otherwise. These risks include but are not limited to: A) impairment, intoxication and/or alcohol poisoning from the alcohol consumed whether voluntarily or through coercion; B) the possibility of bodily injury, including dental damages from falling down, being knocked down or being involved in a physical confrontation, whether caused by Participant or someone else; C) injuries, death or property damage associated with traveling to any destination after the Space Coast Brews Cruise, especially the risks involved in operating a motorized vehicle after consuming alcohol.
2. To be solely responsible for any injury, loss or damage which Participant might sustain, even though such injury, loss or damage may have been caused by the negligence of Operator. Participant agrees to follow all instructions given by the Operator’s staff. Participant understands that accidents and injuries can occur even if instructions are followed. Participant may be removed from any tour within the discretion of the Operator.
3. To release the Operator, its staff, owners, directors, volunteers, independent contractors, representatives, Space Coast Brews Cruise, and owners of the property on which the Space Coast Brews Cruise is conducted (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury, including death, that Participant may suffer from Participant’s presence on the Space Coast Brews Cruise. This release extends to claims arising from any cause whatsoever, including but not limited to negligence of a Released Party, breach of contract, products liability or breach of a duty to protect Participant from risks or hazards of the Space Coast Brews Cruise activity, excepting Operator’s gross negligence or intentionally wrongful conduct.
4. To hold harmless and indemnify (that is, defend and pay, including costs and attorney fees) the Released Parties and each of them from liability for any claim, including damage to property or personal injury and death, of Participant and/or any third party (including family members and co- participants), arising from or in any way related to Participant’s presence on the Space Coast Brews Cruise or participation in the Space Coast Brews Cruise activities.
5. To accept responsibility for all expenses that may be incurred for any illness or injury that may result from Participant’s presence on the Space Coast Brews Cruise or participation in the Space Coast Brews Cruise activities. Participant agrees that the substantive laws of the state of Florida (but apply the laws of another jurisdiction) shall govern this agreement and that the courts with jurisdiction in Brevard County shall have jurisdiction in any dispute that may arise between the Participant and the Operator. Participant hereby waives the right to trial by jury.
Should any part of this agreement be determined to be invalid by a court with proper jurisdiction, all other portions of this agreement shall nevertheless remain valid and in full force and effect.
Participant has read and fully understands this agreement. Participant voluntarily enters into this agreement to induce Operator to permit his or her participation in Operator’s activities, events and services, without which Participant would be barred from participation. Participant is aware that by signing this agreement Participant is waiving the rights Participant or Participant’s heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives may have. Venue for any action brought against Operator shall lie exclusively in the courts of Brevard County, Florida.
Participant confirms that he or she is not less than 21 years of age. Yes No